twitter
rss

Hello.

It's 3AM and I'm revisiting this blog I made seven years ago, when I was in high school. I don't have thoughts I want to write publicly nor is this an attempt to revive this blog. It's been long dead. It'd take a miracle. Besides, if ever I wanted to express myself, there are many other avenues I could take.

This is a relic. A reminder of my past. What I wrote about before and the feelings they inspired in me I can no longer find in myself. Yet this is still me. All me although through comparison, those two people are contradictory.

Do I seek reconciliation? Probably. Do I think I'm closer to what's "right" now? That I've made progress? I don't know. I'd like to say I have, but self-criticism and overt self-doubt makes me believe regression is the path I've taken.

That's probably not completely true.

0 comments: